“When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” –Willie Nelson
Today in the U.S. we are celebrating Thanksgiving Day. A national holiday, it is a day that is traditionally dedicated to serving turkey, eating too much, football, and family moments.
It is also a day for giving thanks.
While everyone at Global Home Finance is enjoying the day with their families and friends, we did want to drop a quick email to let you know how fortunate we feel to have you as a member of our Global Home Finance community.
In fact, we wanted to take time to let you know how truly thankful we are for YOU.
Which is why today’s email is dedicated to six reasons we are grateful to have you as one of our Global Home Finance faithful.
We are thankful for you because you…
- Are a remarkable person. The caliber of our Global Home Finance borrowers is spectacular. Smart, funny, deep-thinking, creative, thought-leaders are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think of the people we meet day in, day out when speaking with Global Home Finance borrowers.
- Encourage us to be our best. Because you demand and expect the best of us (as you should,) this helps push us to be better. To always strive to improve. To deliver better rates, better programs, better service, and better results.
- “Get it.” Let’s face it. As a homeowner, you have worked hard to make a place for yourself you can call your own and renters may not why you push so hard to make your house your home. It’s great to be around people who get it. So thanks for striving to be your best and understanding why we at GHF do the same.
- Said “yes.” We know it takes a lot these days to put your trust in a business. Especially because there is so much misinformation about what really works. We appreciate that you continue to put your trust in us…
- Stick around. We’ve had a lot of borrowers who have been with us for years. And others who, while they haven’t been customers as long, have stuck around beyond their first home purchase or refinanctestimonials and honest feedback this year. We appreciate youworking with us and are exceedingly glad that you have stayed in touch and given us guidance on how we can best serve you and others in the future . That means a lot to us. Without you, we would never be able to continue doing what we do.
- Share your great ideas and successes with us and other Global Home Finance customers. Every day we receive emails, letters, and phone calls sharing results you have acheived by placing your your trust in our assistance. Thank you for letting others know how we have served you in exceptional fashion and to help us get the message out to other consumers in the markets we serve. Education is the key to better financial decisions for all of us here in Texas and Georgia. Letting others know how we have made your financial life better than our competitors and how we added value at every step of your mortgage transaction is commendable. Letting others know that they can expect similar results is magnifying our reach and allowing us to help more of our neighbors. Only through increased awareness in all communities we serve can we continue to spread the message that using a NAMB mortgage broker is a more cost effective way to successfully place your home finance needs. We promise to continue to work tirelessly into 2016. Global Home Finance will be releasing 6 new websites to educate the markets we serve about 6 unique sectors of mortgage lending with highly tailored information that will increase awareness about each lending sector represented. Our goals are to increase the knowledge that our customers can gain at the stroke of a few keys 24/7, provide more value in one place than any of our competition and continue to contribute to your financial success at the highest level possible, as well as support our philanthropic goals to improve the communities we all live in together. Thank you for a fantastic 2015 and to a prosperous financial future for all we have the privilege of reaching this coming year.
6. Under no circumstances should you exercise between now and New Year's. You can do that in January when you have nothing else to do. This is the time for long naps, which you'll need after circling the buffet table while carrying a 10-pound plate of food and that vat of eggnog.